♥ a duck in a pond is calm and carefree... but what you don't see under the water is the struggling & stressed feet.. what you see is not always what it seems"!

Monday, August 29, 2011

....

seems like the day for all hell to break out, and it is (of course!) first of all prayers for my blog family thats going through some bipolar crap of her own today, but thankfully she has a family that loves her and has kept all the razors and medications away from her, and heres to hoping she has lotts of chocalate to get through her hell that shes in right now....if youre reading my blog any time in the future, huggs to ya! so my amazing husband managed to get things 'fixed' with the attorney lady...and on friday i will have no electricity for 2 weeks but we WILL have a crackhead house to live in...so yea im a little irritated with the situation, ESPECIALLY since i called the 'management company' and left them a message that they will need to send someone to pick up the money on friday, and someone is here within 20 minutes to get their money...are you SERIOUS?!?!! sigh....poor guy was sooo upset, and i feel really bad cause hes just following the boss' orders to come over here, but he looked kinda scared to call them back ;) oh well anyways...im glad in a way, but can someone explain why in the interim, my 'person who raised me and wants to be called mom but i dont think she qualifies for that term right now' suggested that i let mackenzie and anthony over to the person whos abused her house and i go stay with a friend?!?!?! at that point i had enough. seriously. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and i reached my point over 6 years ago...i screamed, know what? (now mind you she has had her friend over in her house for 4 days now because she was depressed) you can take in your friends from their house but you couldnt even let me and mack spend nights at your house?!?! you may stay with the man who molested your daughter and call her names and stuff but i refuse to ever allow that person to ever see her again! and i hung up...i also managed to tell her how the hell can you be concerned about your friends being depressed and sleeping too much yet i was ARRESTED and taken to the mental hospital and when i called you hung up on me and said i called too late?!?!? it was freakin 10pm!!! whatever. ive been at odds with these people since the day i was bought home. seriously. im done. im done im done. i dont care if mack never knows any of her grandparents and i have to only hope that one day my kids that she is raising will find me and learn the truth and accept me when they are 18. i found my birthmom, well actually she found me, but my heart yearns to be with her at times like these and thats knowing what she is and the mistakes she has made...call me an idiot, call me and addict and just like my mom...honestly? id rather be the child of an addict who can admit her faults then the hyppocrital 'God-fearing' lady who let her boyfriend molest me and then 10 years later wants to BLAME me and call me racist names in my 'hood with about 20 of said racist remarks persons surrounding her...ahh come to the 'hood again ***** we're waiting for you!!!

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is ALWAYS appreciated! Dont worry about censoring your opinions!